Why hello. Thank you for tuning in. You see you've caught us just in time for the first installment of...Fun Facts about Franklin College!!! (I'm on this alliteration kick recently, just let it go--it's an easy way to make me look clever) What is this mysterious institution? An American college in Switzerland? In the Alps? Wouldn't you like to know what this place is like? Well good thing for you then that you tuned in!
So this is what I've learned in the first 3 weeks here...there could be more to follow, but here are the incredibility of this illustrious institution's history:
1. Two of the dorms used to be brothels
2. One girl that goes here is literally named, "Talent"
3. Osama Bin Laden's nephew went to school here
4. There are still mirrors on the ceilings in some of the rooms of those dorms
5. There is a girl here who wears a tail all the time--I kid you not, a tail like Cat in the Hat
6. We have royalty from Saudi Arabia, Russia, and several other countries
7. A prostitute was stabbed to death in one of the rooms of those dorms
8. It was in my friend John's room
Thank you for tuning into this first installment of Fun Facts about Franklin!!! I hope you found it interesting and intriguing. Perhaps this presents not the most accurate picture as a whole, but they are all true and are very interesting, at least to me. I hope you enjoyed it. Farewell and good evening.