1.11.2008

tagged by...um, no one

I guess this is kind of like declaring "I'm it!" in joining a game of tag. In other words, I stole this idea from someone else's blog even though I wasn't 'tagged.' I just really liked the idea and wanted to do it. I hope that's ok...

One book that changed your life:

A Testament of Devotion by Thomas Kelly

One book that you read more than once:

The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

One book that you would want on a desert island:

Works of Love by Soren Kierkegaard

One book that made you laugh:

Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol

One book that made you cry:

Sex God by Rob Bell

One book you wish you had written:

Telling the Truth: Seeing the Gospel as a Tragedy, Comedy, and Fairy Tale by Frederick Buechner

One book you are currently reading:

The Challenge of Jesus by N.T. Wright

One book you have been meaning to read:

War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy

And now, to pass on the love:

What about you?
Graham
Sarah
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment