4.29.2008

tagged

Tagged by:


Rustin


The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Ten years ago I was doing . . .

I was in eighth grade. At this time in the spring I was playing baseball and living like an awkward middle-schooler, just about to come out of those weird years.

2. 5 Things on Today’s To Do List

1. Have lunch with Jenna
2. Have coffee with Nathan
3. Spend an hour in prayer
4. Go to lifegroup
5. Call my momma (that's not a joke)

3. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire.

If I were a billionaire I'm pretty sure I would hire classical musicians to play life background music for me whenever I wanted. That's all.

4. 3 Bad Habits

1. Constantly listening to music, always in the background
2. Reading far too many books at once
3. Running on my heels

5. Five Places I’ve lived

1. Leawood, KS
2. Prairie Village, KS
3. Strathmore, Alberta (Canada)
4. Manhattan, KS
5. Lugano, CH (Switzerland)

6. Five Jobs I’ve had in life

1. Grocery Sacker
2. Hillcrest Summer Staffer
3. Medical Records Attendant
4. Christ Church Summer Staffer
5. Ichthus Staff

7. Tagged Ones

1. Cooper
2. Kelly
3. Sara
4. Graham (yes, again--get on it!)
5. Anyone else...

2 comments:

  1. so.

    you attended medical records?
    that statement doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got tagged. sizzlerrrr.

    ReplyDelete